Who Should Pursue an Online Executive Master Program in Business Administration?
For those wondering if an Executive Master Program in Business Administration is right for them, a quick self-inventory of these common characteristics can help: An executive Master Program in Business Administration is ideal for people who are in mid-level management who can take on challenges and think on their feet and who are looking to make an impact on their company. Additionally, self-starters, those who are looking to increase their business skills and those who are skilled at motivating themselves and others are great candidates. This is an increasingly important program and can possibly help you climb the corporate ladder and realize your own potential.
Eligibility: Graduation/ Diploma in any discipline or equivalent with minimum three years of work experience
Duration: 1 Year / 2 Semesters
Specialization of Executive Master Program in Business Administration : We have 40 Specializations you have to choose any two Specializations. for view Specialization visit : http://www.sarkaarinaukri.net/list-of-specialization/
Curriculum of Executive Master Program in Business Administration :
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- Business Communication
- Elective 1 Paper 1
- Elective 1 Paper 2
- Elective 2 Paper 1
- Elective 2 Paper 2
BENEFITS OF ONLINE EXECUTIVE MASTER PROGRAM IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION:
- Stay current in your fast-changing career, while acquiring new knowledge and skills.
- Learn innovative business tools, processes, and insights into leading organisations in the global economy.
- Test new ideas and classroom experience on the job immediately.
- Learn from a diverse group of experienced and intelligent professionals, in a spirit of partnership.
- Develop a network of highly skilled colleagues that will last a lifetime.
- Enhance your business judgment, analysis and decision skills to enable you to shift from functional to broad-based leadership.