Course Overview- About the Course(Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration)
About MSME- Gives short introduction of MSME
Course Access Duration- 4 Months
Why Chose the MSME Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration – Benefits of the course
Who should attend/Target Audience – Talks about the eligibility criteria, best suited audience, etc.,
The course aims to provide an opportunity to study and earn a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM) while working by MSME. This Online course focuses on the importance of management as one of the most relevant elements in ensuring business success. This course from MSME will develop the skills of analysis, problem-solving and proactive thinking. It will provide the underpinning knowledge and understanding required to operate effectively in a managerial role.
The MSME sector has emerged as a dynamic sector of the Indian economy over the last five decades. MSMEs contribute enormously to the socio-economic development of the country. MSME have a large share of jobs, production and exports. The primary responsibility of promotion and development of MSMEs is of the State Governments.
Major contribution of MSMEs is as follows:
- It provides opportunities at comparatively lower cost;
- It helps in industrialization of rural and backward areas;
- Reduce Regional imbalances through the optimum utilization of their resources;
- More equitable distribution of national income and wealth;
- Major partner in the process of inclusive growth.