7 Awesome Advantages Of Online Learning
Those of us who are actively involved in the online learning are well aware of the advantages e learning can provide to an organization, and to the individual, and in the past year or so, these advantages are becoming recognized among the general public.
The flexible nature of e learning means that we are likely to encounter it in everyday life. Some people seek it out in for additional learning opportunities, and for career advancement. While others may accidentally stumble upon it when watching a short training on their Smartphone about their latest application..
Simply put, Online learning is everywhere, and it certainly comes with some pretty awesome advantages – such as:
- Scalable – Online learning enables us to quickly create and communicate new policies, training, ideas, and concepts. Be it for entertainment or formal education, e learning is nimble!
- Capacity and Consistency – Using e-learning allows educators to achieve a great degree of coverage for their target audience, and it ensures that the message is communicated in a consistent fashion. This results in all learners receiving the same training.
- High Learning Retention – Blended learning approaches result in a higher knowledge retention rate. It also helps that coursework can be refreshed and updated whenever needed.
- Time and Money Savings – This one is pretty well known, and a staple of any well-done e learning program. El earning reduces time away from the workplace, eliminates the need for travel, and removes the need for classroom-based training.
- Activity and ROI Measurements – If you are using a learning management system to deliver your e learning, then tracking learner progress is a piece-of-cake, and reporting on this activity is just as simple.
- Reduction of the Carbon Footprint – By leveraging e learning for online testing and quizzing, the need for printing out paper-based assessments is reduced; in fact it’s practically eliminated altogether!
- Simple, Flexible Logistics – After location, time is the greatest limitation on learning. That goes for both the instructors and the students, each of whom has to be both available and in alignment with the other for face-to-face instruction. By removing that requirement, everyone involved can participate at a time, and for a duration, that suits his or her schedules.
IIBM Institute aims at providing more than education in this competitive environment to its candidates, so as they can work towards attaining and achieving higher career growth.
Established in 2008, IIBM began its mission with the sole purpose of imparting professional education to career aspirants even in the remotest corners of India and the world.
The institute offers a wide range of Master Certifications, Executive Programs, Dual Programs and Professional Programs. All the programs have been designed with industry-oriented and updated curriculum considering the real-world business scenarios.
Thousands of IIBM alumni are working with leading companies like Citibank, Wipro, Dell, Honeywell, and HCL & Convergys..