Master Program in Human Resource Management Certification Program has become one of the highest priorities for today’s global organizations. During challenging economic times, when the search for the best-qualified employees has become one of the highest priorities for today’s global organizations, HR managers are in greater demand than ever before. Human Resource Management prepares you to satisfy this increasing need by providing the knowledge and building the skill sets that will position you as a strategic leader who is capable of advancing the organizational mission of any corporation, nonprofit entity, or governmental body.
Graduation/ Diploma in any discipline or equivalent with minimum one year of work experience
1 Year / 2 Semesters
- Principles & Practices of Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Development & Training
- Industrial Relations
- Personnel Management
- Compensation Management
- Course curriculum is designed based on professional inputs from diverse fields. This includes both industry and academia.
- Content of the course is planned with an affluent theoretical and practical approach.
- Comfort of a working professional has been taken into consideration with distance learning and Sunday classes.
- This course can be adapted by all fresher, supervisors, Jr level executives and middle level Managers who wish to build their career in HRM.