The Online Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional from MSME who can explain Six Sigma black belt professional philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities.
Black belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the define, measure, analyze, improve and control (DMAIC) model in accordance with Six Sigma principles. They have basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non-value-added elements and activities and are able to use specific tools.
The MSME sector has emerged as a dynamic sector of the Indian economy over the last five decades. MSMEs contribute enormously to the socio-economic development of the country. MSME have a large share of jobs, production and exports. The primary responsibility of promotion and development of MSMEs is of the State Governments.
Major contribution of MSMEs is as follows:
- It provides opportunities at comparatively lower cost;
- It helps in industrialization of rural and backward areas;
- Reduce Regional imbalances through the optimum utilization of their resources;
- More equitable distribution of national income and wealth;
- Major partner in the process of inclusive growth.
Part I Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles in the Organization
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) in the Organization
Part II Six Sigma __ Define
- Process Management for Project
- Project Management Basics
- Management and Planning Tools
- Business Results for Projects
- Team dynamics and Performance
- Commonly Used Define Phase Tools
Part III Six Sigma__ Measure
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Probability and Statistics
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Probability Distributions
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability and Performance
Part IV Six Sigma__ Analyze
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
Part V Six Sigma__ Improve and Control
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Implement and Validate Solutions
- Control Plan
Online Six Sigma Black Belt Professional course is planned to meet the requirements of the following categories of professionals
- Senior Management
- Management students
- Team leaders
- Software Professionals
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance team members
• That, in turn, can lead to better job opportunities and improved salary. It’s not easy. Another reason Six Sigma certifications demand so much respect is that they are not easy to attain, and executives and hiring managers at major companies know this.
• Then, of course, there are the practical applications. Those who know Six Sigma are knowledgeable in dozens of different methods to reduce costs, increase revenue, streamline business processes and improve employee buy-in, all of which leads to a better bottom line.
• Online Six Sigma training also prepares students for a leadership role. Once the Six Sigma Black Belt level is achieved, a person is not only educated on the methodologies of Six Sigma, he or she is prepared to become a change agent within their organization, leading efforts to improve processes and the quality of what is delivered to customers.
• Achieving Six Sigma Black Belt status can open the doors for promotion into upper management, as well as improve your chances of obtaining a job with a different employer should you want to leave your current position. It’s not difficult to see why a person with these skills and a Six Sigma certification to prove it would be an attractive job applicant.