MSME Executive Program in Project Management course, is a globally recognized and industry-wide accepted certification for the project managers. It explain the complete project management cycle, including project initiation, plan, execution, control and closure.
- Understand the project framework and learn how to integrate different parts of projects
- Determine how to define the scope of the project and develop schedules and WBS
- Acquire the skills of managing human resource
- Analyze the risk associated with the project
- Manage stakeholders interest in the project and secure acceptance and approval of deliverables at different stages of the project
The MSME sector has emerged as a dynamic sector of the Indian economy over the last five decades. MSMEs contribute enormously to the socio-economic development of the country. MSME have a large share of jobs, production and exports. The primary responsibility of promotion and development of MSMEs is of the State Governments.
Major contribution of MSMEs is as follows:
- It provides opportunities at comparatively lower cost;
- It helps in industrialization of rural and backward areas;
- Reduce Regional imbalances through the optimum utilization of their resources;
- More equitable distribution of national income and wealth;
- Major partner in the process of inclusive growth.
The Executive Program in Project Management is an essential professional requirement across all industries for senior project manager roles. This course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager