Course Overview- About the Course
About MSME- Gives short introduction of MSME
Course Access Duration– 2 Months
Who Should Attend? – who wants to increase a salary range
Benefits of Course
Potential Career Growth-Analytics, as an industry is set for exponential growth.
Online Business Analytics from MSME is a one-of-its-kind innovative program that provides a structured learning framework to students for effective learning and application of Business Analytics concepts. The online program is spread evenly over a period of 2 months. Candidates will not only gain theoretical knowledge of data science tools, but also gain exposure to business perspectives and industry best practices through guest lectures and 6 project submissions. The curriculum combines essential business analytics tools and techniques with comprehensive assessments to ensure learning outcomes are achieved.
The MSME sector has emerged as a dynamic sector of the Indian economy over the last five decades. MSMEs contribute enormously to the socio-economic development of the country. MSME have a large share of jobs, production and exports. The primary responsibility of promotion and development of MSMEs is of the State Governments.
Major contribution of MSMEs is as follows:
- It provides opportunities at comparatively lower cost;
- It helps in industrialization of rural and backward areas;
- Reduce Regional imbalances through the optimum utilization of their resources;
- More equitable distribution of national income and wealth;
- Major partner in the process of inclusive growth.
This online course is designed for the professionals, who wish to make a career in business analytics and have no prior background in IT. There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Analytics, as an industry is set for exponential growth. With more and more data being available in digital form, need for smarter, faster, data based decisions is only going to increase
Business Analytics from MSME. Getting these certification courses can increase your chances of getting hired in some of the best companies.
Some of the companies known for using cutting edge Analytics (in India) are:
- Technology leaders: Google, Facebook, Linkedin
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI): Capital One, American Express, ICICI, HDFC
- Telecom companies: Idea, Vodafone, Airtel
- Analytics Consultancies: Fractal, Mu-Sigma, Absolutdata, ZS Associates