GST or Goods and Services Tax is the new indirect tax system which will replace many central and state levies and merge them so as to provide a single system of indirect taxation on the pan-India basis by merging state and central taxes. The purpose of this online course certified professional.
by MSME is to develop skills of various accounting, finance and taxation professionals to make them GST Ready.
The objective of this Online Course is to enhance the knowledge as well as to provide benefit to the members in the global service market. The participants are expected to have basis knowledge of the subject
The MSME sector has emerged as a dynamic sector of the Indian economy over the last five decades. MSMEs contribute enormously to the socio-economic development of the country. MSME have a large share of jobs, production and exports. The primary responsibility of promotion and development of MSMEs is of the State Governments.
Major contribution of MSMEs is as follows:
- It provides opportunities at comparatively lower cost;
- It helps in industrialization of rural and backward areas;
- Reduce Regional imbalances through the optimum utilization of their resources;
- More equitable distribution of national income and wealth;
- Major partner in the process of inclusive growth.